Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Taxdollars at work

M- my cousin A is a pro at this blogging thing, me... not so much. She is the brains behind the blog. For all of you 36 in 36 fans out there I have posted the philosophy behind this madness under "philosophy." I would also like to give a hoot and holler to my colleagues students at the Glen. (Since I met Jim Tressel I had to show all my older students this blog.) Don't worry all you taxpayers out there, I am not wasting academic time on this, I have turned this into a lesson about showing appreciation to those who go unappreciated. This is Character Education at it's finest (with a little bit of the WOW factor). It's the week before spring break, I need something to grab their attention!

1 comment:

Anna@MetaMusings said...

That is hilarious! I love it! Can't blogging be considered an art form?