Sunday, April 22, 2007

Panic Subsides...

After scouring the spring sport schedules and our OEA calenders (those of you who are also teachers in this great state that is round on the ends and HI in the middle know exactly which ones I am talking about) we have found an opening! I can rest easy now knowing that we will be going into the summer months with 2 out of 36 checked off my shirt.

Softball it is folks! A and I will be attending the softball game against Miami of Ohio Wednesday. They are playing a double header starting at 5:00. We would be proud to induct any new Honorary Members who feel so inclined to tune themselves into the 36 in 36 sports family.

1 comment:

Dri said...

I'm glad you guys have found one more event to go to this spring. Have fun!! As time/schedule allows next school year I'd love to be an honorary member. :)