Monday, April 16, 2007

Jeni's


We planned to spend last Sunday watching tennis, but it didn't happen. Instead Brent, M and I decided to spend our time touring our great city. Fortunately for us, the tour began with a trip to Jeni's ice cream. Magnificent! I had Thai Chili ice cream where I experienced for the first time in my life spicy ice cream. I know sounds weird...but it was good. Next time we have the good fortunate to visit Jeni's I will be having the Strawberry and Rose Petal...not quite as exotic as Thai chili but it tasted oh-so-good. Thanks for a fun day M and Brent!



If any of you fans out there know of any other uniquely Columbus eateries that we should try in the event of another sporting snaffoo (sp?) please comment and let us know. If we can't attend events we will be happy to spend time indulging ourselves instead!



No comments: