Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Field Hockey

It was a beautiful day to take in a field hockey game behind the WHAC. (Obviously we were a little late on posting this blog... We watched the October 14th game.) Unfortunately the rank dumpster you had to walk by to get there was quite a drawback. Maybe if the contents of the dumpster were disposed of more frequently the crowds at the field hockey games would be larger. OSU, you may want to take note of that if you are trying to increase the fan base.

The Lady Bucks played a tough game against the Iowa Hawkeyes but succumbed in the end in a 2-1 loss. The end was rowdy and rough and sticks were flying.

We must admit we were a little confused by what exactly the rules were but held great respect for the beating that a field hockey player's body must endure. Hopefully they have a full time chiropracter on retainer to account for the fact that they are basically running bent at the waist for the entire game. Good work ladies!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.